- Sunflower genome sequence to provide roadmap for more resilient crops
- Researchers harness metabolism to reverse aggressiveness in leukemia
- Great expectations force risky business acquisitions
- Media advisory: Suzanne Yoculan Leebern available to speak at Embark Conference
- Shawn Foster named UGA's first Beinecke Scholar
- New Lyme disease forecast map targets rising tide of ticks
State Botanical Garden of Georgia 2450 South Milledge Ave., Athens, GA 30605
Georgia Museum of Art 90 Carlton Street, Athens, GA 30602
Georgia Center for Continuing Education 1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602-3603
Pharmacy South 240 W. Green St. , Athens, GA 30602
UGA’S AMAZING STUDENT
As a Ph.D. student in the College of Engineering, Kenneth Ndyabawe has helped develop a “brain-on-a-chip,” mentored undergraduates and assisted new international students. But he’s also found the time to do a little singing and dancing along the way.
FOCUS ON FACULTY
Josiah Meigs Distinguished Teaching Professor Cynthia Ward enjoys helping students to see how the principles they learn in the classroom apply in practice at the Small Animal Veterinary Teaching Hospital, where she serves as chief medical officer.