- UGA announces next steps for research about Baldwin Hall site
- Sunflower genome sequence to provide roadmap for more resilient crops
- Researchers harness metabolism to reverse aggressiveness in leukemia
- Great expectations force risky business acquisitions
- Media advisory: Suzanne Yoculan Leebern available to speak at Embark Conference
- Shawn Foster named UGA's first Beinecke Scholar
UGA’S AMAZING STUDENT
As a Ph.D. student in FACS, Apurba Banerjee has been active in several organizations since the day she arrived. And her academic work in the department of textiles, merchandising and interiors will allow her to pursue her passion about implementing sustainability in every aspect of life.
FOCUS ON FACULTY
Y. George Zheng
Y. George Zheng, an associate professor in the College of Pharmacy who develops new drug molecules and therapeutic strategies to fight cancer, teaches students medicinal chemistry principles and tactics to enable great new discoveries.