Address110 Carlton Street Athens, GA 30602
Just across Green Street from the Biotechnology Center stands Aderhold Hall, complete in 1971. This seven-story structure contains offices and classrooms for the College of Education. O.C. Aderhold, for whom the building is named, graduated from the university in the class of 1923. In 1946, he became dean of the College of Education and in 1950 he was chosen as the seventeenth president of the university.