Buildings & Locations
AddressEnvironmental Health Science Building Athens, Georgia 30602
The Creamery's part in UGA's history is well-established. Opened in 1908, it was later moved to the basement of Connor Hall (and to the Environmental Health Science Building in 1941) to process milk from the UGA dairy and became the main provider of dairy products for the entire Athens area. Though it no longer holds this title, it still offers a plethora of tasty treats to anyone with the inclination to visit.