- Childhood obesity: UGA experts are on the front line
- UGA students to cover 2016 Paralympic Games for The Associated Press
- Nominations sought for Fulfilling the Dream Award
- Study: Rural location, race influence students' access to college
- UGA researchers discover a drug for a tropical disease
- Media advisory: UGA to rededicate Tift Building
State Botanical Garden of Georgia 2450 South Milledge Ave., Athens, GA 30605
Tate Student Center 45 Baxter St. , Athens, GA 30602
Zell B. Miller Learning Center 48 Baxter Street, Athens, GA 30602
Georgia Center for Continuing Education 1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602-3603
Fine Arts Building 255 Baldwin Street, Athens, GA 30602
UGA’S AMAZING STUDENT
Morrison Nolan, a senior majoring in geology and chemistry, is a Goldwater Scholar and Foundation Fellow who plans to continue his studies in paleontology.
FOCUS ON FACULTY
Josiah Meigs Distinguished Teaching Professor Cynthia Ward enjoys helping students to see how the principles they learn in the classroom apply in practice at the Small Animal Veterinary Teaching Hospital, where she serves as chief medical officer.