- Study finds childhood fitness reduces long-term cardiovascular risks of childhood obesity
- UGA geneticist receives $1.1 million to study how plants will respond to climate change
- Fanning Institute tailors voting process for Peabody Awards
- Housing residents donate more than 70,000 pounds of material to local charities
- UGA experts travel to Gulf of Mexico to investigate May 12 oil spill
- UGA Honors student Valerie Tucker receives Pickering Fellowship
CAGTECH 111 Riverbend Rd., Athens, GA 30602
Georgia Center for Continuing Education 1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602-3603
Georgia Museum of Art 90 Carlton Street, Athens, GA 30602
State Botanical Garden of Georgia 2450 South Milledge Ave., Athens, GA 30605
UGA’S AMAZING STUDENT
Madison Jones has found that she can combine rigorous academics with service to the community at UGA, and considering she has been a Bulldog fan her whole life, her college choice was a pretty easy one.
FOCUS ON FACULTY
Jennifer McDowell, a professor of psychology in the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences, uses advanced imaging technology to better understand problems in brain structure and function that underlie psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia.