- Researchers assess use of drug-susceptible parasites to fight drug resistance
- Advancing health: UGA to break ground on Center for Molecular Medicine
- Day of Service an opportunity for UGA public service employees to give back
- Combining science and consideration: UGA researchers work to build empathy into engineering program
- UGA Honors student receives Marshall Scholarship
- University of Georgia honors The Coca-Cola Foundation for its support of academics
Georgia Center for Continuing Education 1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602-3603
Georgia Museum of Art 90 Carlton Street, Athens, GA 30602
Tate Student Center 45 Baxter St. , Athens, GA 30602
UGA’S AMAZING STUDENT
Miller Singleton has traveled to distant countries to begin her trek as a physician “so that I can have the capacity to serve others through medicine.” But her greatest experience has been right here on campus working with UGA Miracle.
FOCUS ON FACULTY
Cari Goetcheus, an associate professor in the College of Environment and Design, tries to instill in her students the value of giving back to the community within which they will live.