Focus on Faculty
- Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- Environment and Design
- Faculty of Engineering
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Forestry and Natural Resources
- Graduate School
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Public and International Affairs
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine
Juanita Johnson-Bailey, director of UGA’s Institute for Women’s Studies, believes there is much to be explored on the subject of how gender and race impact education and learning.
Peter Smagorinsky, Distinguished Research Professor in the College of Education, says his favorite course is always the one he’s teaching at the moment.
Donna Alvermann, Distinguished Research Professor of Language and Literacy Education, wants her students to view learning as an ongoing and impassioned process.