- Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- Environment and Design
- Faculty of Engineering
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Forestry and Natural Resources
- Graduate School
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Public and International Affairs
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine
Johanna Mejia-Fava is finishing her final year of residency at the College of Veterinary Medicine in her quest to fulfill her dream of a career in aquatic medicine, and despite the hectic schedule, she feels the experience has made her feel complete and balanced.
Annie Page-Karjian, who already earned her D.V.M. at UGA and is now working on her Ph.D., plans a career combining her research and medical training to improve the health of animals.