Focus on Faculty
- Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- Environment and Design
- Faculty of Engineering
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Forestry and Natural Resources
- Graduate School
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Public and International Affairs
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine
Usha Rodrigues, who holds the M.E. Kilpatrick Chair of Corporate Finance and Securities Law in the School of Law, helps her students discover how exciting and interesting business law can be.
Dan Coenen, University Professor and Caldwell Chair in Constitutional Law in the School of Law, prepares students for work in the law by challenging them to think critically, to communicate effectively and to represent clients with creativity and compassion.