- Archaeologists find elusive 16th century Spanish fort on Parris Island
- UGA researchers unfold advances in cardiac catheters
- Elevating graduate and professional education
- Social justice advocate to speak at BFSO luncheon
- UGA Skidaway Institute scientists to study role of sunlight on marine CO2 production
- Ecologists create a framework for predicting new infectious diseases
UGA’S AMAZING STUDENT
Raymond Swetenburg, III
Ph.D. student Raymond Swetenberg enjoys sharing science with others and is passionate about his transformative biological research using stem cells to understand more about spinal cords.
FOCUS ON FACULTY
Nancy Hinkle, professor of veterinary entomology in the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, conducts research and outreach at the intersection of human health and veterinary medicine.