Address225 Herty Drive Athens, GA 30602
When the School of Law was established in 1859, classes met in the law office of T.R.R. Cobb and Joseph Henry Lumpkin, four blocks northwest of the campus. For many years the curriculum consisted of one year of study beyond high school. Recognizing that the school could not continue to grow, alumni raised eighty thousand dollars to construct a new building— Hirsch Hall.