All University System of Georgia institutions have temporarily suspended instruction from March 16-27 to allow time to test their business continuity plans and online instruction modules and for state officials to continue to assess the current situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) in Georgia.
We know you have questions, and we are working provide the information you need. See the links below, check your email regularly and check this site often to stay informed.
- Messages to Students and Parents/Guardians
- April 8 Message to Students: Reminder - Student Conduct Policy
- March 30 Message to Students and Parents: Student Refunds and the Opportunity to Help Students in Need
- March 20 Message to Students and Parents: Student Refund Plan
- March 20 Message to Students: ACC Ordinance on Shelter-in-Place Requirements
- March 13 Important Message for Parents/Guardians
- Messages to Full Campus Community
- Resources for International Students
- Resources for Online Learning